The Way of the Saint
Whereas Personhood involves healing of the fears of being in life by awakening the Heart of your authentic Person, and Sagehood involves healing the fear of being not in life by awakening the Heart of your nondual Sage, Sainthood involves healing the fears associated with being a child of life in intrinsic and essential ways not available in either Personhood or Sagehood, by awakening the Heart of your Love-realized Saint. In other words, healing the fears of being in life and in not-life do not touch another level of fear associated with the third soul-origination fear, that of being a conscious child of both the Yin and Yang Aspects of Divine Being.
In Personhood we thus learn to live our personal life as inviolately our own, based in emotional healing and not mental body attitudes or milestones of behavior, never feeling guilty about our healthy impulses to manifest embodiment of healthy human fulfillments without themes of sacrifice or victimhood whatsoever. In Sagehood we learn that we actually have no personal life at all in some of the ways we have defined it, as we encounter the inability to experience any thing solid or permanent that we can call an ‘I’ at the center of our so-called life. In Sainthood, we learn that our lives are not only far bigger than we could ever have had experienced as even a healthy ‘I,’ but they are actually not our own, that they belong to Divine Being as we live out Its life experience in this dense realm in the form of our ‘I.’ In that sense, what we experience as our self-sense of ‘I’ is actually just a subpersonal expression of Divine Being Consciousness in human frequencies of being.
The journey to Enheartenment thus involves the benchmarks of first attaining the emotionally mature ‘I’ of Personhood; then the ‘Not I’ of Sagehood; and then the attainment of the ‘Non-I’ of Sainthood. As such, the aim of Sainthood practice in Theohumanity is for you to live into, and as, the truth that all of life is just Divine Being expressing Itself inside and through Its holonic self-aware versions of Itself we call a human being.
Sainthood in Theohumanity consists of two parallel paths, creating relationship with both the Essence of Divine Being and Its Infinite Worlds of Being. Each involves its own vectors of practice, Creation-relational Sainthood for the Infinite Worlds of Being, and Creator/Creatrix-relational Sainthood for personal relationship with the Essence of both the Yin and Yang Aspects of Divine Being. In Creation-relational Sainthood practice, you learn to embody the ‘I Am’ consciousness you may have heard of from certain esoteric spiritual circles. And in Creator/Creatrix-relational Sainthood, you learn to create an energetically vital and real personal relationship with the your two Parents, the Yang-Creator and the Yin-Creatrix, referred to as Maker and Mater respectively in Theohumanity.
Theohumanity thus exposes the horrific distortions in all the devotional-based religions of our history, by rejecting the basis for all of their world-views that maintain human nature is somehow intrinsically flawed or sinful and must be atoned for or saved in all the ways religions mistakenly believe in order to attain a ‘reward’ in the afterlife. As such, just as it does for the nondevotional eastern brands of spirituality, Theohumanity’s redefinition of human essence as not intrinsically flawed and thus needing no saving from any kind of evil and comprised of essential emotivity relegates all religions based in original sin or its correlates as bygone holdovers of an earlier ignorant time.
The horrific legacy of patriarchal-based religions in our species and their incessant contributions of judgment, cruelty, inhumanity, child abuse, woman abuse, torture, war, and violence, all based in the outrageous claims of absolute truth by its leaders and followers, are ample proofs of their philo-spiritual bankruptcy, overlain by the false piety and hubris of its populations. Only those in egregious denial of unconscious egregious deficits in their emotional bodies are drawn to christianity, islam, judaism, or hinduism, and all of their sects. Only those who have been conditioned to hate themselves require a savior, a deity who rewards them for murdering non-believers, a self-image as God’s chosen people, or a collectivistic undermining of their sacred individual selfhood.
More emotively mature consciousness rejects all such religions and learns to connect to Divine Being from a place of humanistic wholeness and self-love, not self-hate self-as-mental, within a holonic heart-based resonational context where love at the human level fractally recapitulates the Love of Divine Being as you heal the terrors associated with Non-being.
Theohumanity offers seven major premises of Creation-relational Sainthood:
1. Human beings are sourced by permanent individualized soul-consciousness.
2. There is no such thing as essential evil or Satan battling God for your soul, which has only and ever been a product of pre-egoic distortions of reality.
3. Universal Love can only treat all forms of fear temporarily and not heal fear in any permanent or essential way, and forgiveness can never offer any authentic path to spiritual maturity because of its legitimation of the illusion of victimhood.
4. The Creational Aspect of Divine Being is comprised of twelve tiers of Being each more dense than the previous, access to which is accorded by practice resulting in the full flowering of the sixth chakra traditionally referred to as the third eye.
5. No human being who has ever been born or ever will be born is more God in his or her own nature than any other human being.
6. What has been called freedom of personal will and what has been called destiny have never been contradictory notions, that both are eternally applicable in the human condition.
7. Individualized soul-consciousness moves through multiple incarnational chapters of individual being, the primary task of which is to heal the three fears of soul-birth and only then re-encounter and embody the Divinity of our Being for the first time.
In terms of reincarnational process, Theohumanity offers these premises:
* Re-incarnation for human beings does not cross basic species borders.
* We do not just incarnate in what we call planet earth.
* Children always choose their parents.
* We choose specific incarnational chapters to bring forward specific themes of healing based in homeopathic dynamics.
* At what we call death, our soul-consciousness immediately returns to whatever tier of density of origination it began its birth of self-reflective journey.
* There is no such thing as karma in the way it has been taught.
* Not remembering past reincarnational chapters does not mean reincarnation is not true.
Creator/Creatrix-relational Sainthood dharma is mediated by Prayer, Abidement, and Surrender of Life Outcomes. It opens up your Heart and consciousness to a personal ground of energetic transactable relatedness with your Parents, the Yang-Maker and Yin Mater Aspects of Divine Being, the embodiment of which is a completely different reality than just the knowing that you are a child of God that occurs in belief-based religions. Such a state of being requires a prior-attained and embodied state of Personhood such that one’s inherent goodness is deepened, broadened, and heightened in Sainthood dharma.