Facilitator and Intern Requirements
To be admitted to the EBE Intern Round, a candidate must:
1. Be recommended as ready for the Intern Round by their facilitator.
2. Submit a written application explaining why you want to be a facilitator and what strengths and weaknesses you would bring to such a role with people.
3. Relate to EBE as an ongoing way of relating to life, not as just a therapeutic modality or career choice, and is no longer economically associated with any other paradigm of psychological/emotional/spiritual work without expressed exception as determined by the Dean of Facilitation training.
4. Have taken the EBE Premises class and successfully passed its written examination.
5. Be between 30 and 60 years old, and not live with or be supported financially by any living parent.
6. Agree to one day be a dedicated EBE Facilitator, using any and all other therapeutic-type experience, skills, or techniques they may possess secondarily within EBE work.
7. Possess a combination of education or experience and balanced analytic, intuitive, and communication skills in working with people commensurate with EBE facilitation.
8. Have done their own EBE in both group and individual settings; has not used any form of illegal or hallucinogenic oral or inhaled drugs, including tobacco and Ecstasy, for 2 years prior to Intern application, and uses alcohol only in moderation.
9. Have completed the surrogacy for the Shame subpersona.
10. If in intimate relationship, their partner must also be in active EBE dharma.
11. Present a personal appearance and demeanor commensurate with professional standards, and be able to give public presentations clearly, concisely, and with passion.
To be certified as an Intern in the Intern Round a candidate must:
1. Have completed surrogacy of the Innate Despair subpersona and thus minimally completed the EBE Gender-based path.
2. Have passed the Intern Oral Examination with a score of 7 out of 10.
3. Agrees, that if one does not complete final certification as a facilitator, to return their Intern certificate and all written material pertaining to protocol and process, and to not use the service mark EBE in any from of advertising or promotion, and if including aspects of EBE in their own career, that they give verbal credit to EBE for those aspects.
To complete the Intern Round and be certified as a Certified EBE Facilitator, an Intern Round member must:
1. Have completed the EBE Internship Class with at least a 90% score on the EBE Intern Final Examination, and 3-6 months as an EBE intern under the supervision of a C.E.F.
2. Agree to use EBE's approved and prescribed sets of journaling assignments and subpersona dialogue techniques as the central protocol and format of EBE facilitation.
3. Have begun giving public presentations and talks for the paradigm.
4. Agree that upon certification as an independent contractor with their own proprietary business, they have no legal or financial connection with Project Theohumanity other than as an independent agent associated with a outside source of continuing eduction.
5. Agree to offer and maintain appropriate and stable professional office space and facilities for facilitants, and if at home, in a room that does not have a bed in it unless it is part of a sofa kept hidden.
6. Agree that under no circumstance with no possible exception to ever engage in any form of sexual touching or activity whatsoever with a facilitant at any time.
7. Agree that if mutual desire for personal relationship with a facilitant does arise before the subpersonal 'he says-she says' phase of EBE dharma, to immediately cease facilitator/facilitant roles, consult with EBE training staff, and assume first that there are counter-transferential motives to the attraction and to work those issues before commencing a relationship. Any intimate relationship between a facilitator and facilitant after the subpersonal 'he says-she says' phase will mean the facilitator is choosing to surrender their certificate and not work in paradigm frameworks any longer.
8. Commit to strictly minimize any and all social/private contacts with facilitants, and that group EBE activity involving social interaction be limited to a few times yearly.
9. Agree that as legal owner of the EBE service mark, DS Barron reserves the right to unilaterally terminate certification as an EBE facilitator should he feel any of these agreements have been violated partly or in full and so preventing honest representation of the paradigm governing EBE facilitation.
10. Agrees to participate in all continuing forms of EBE education, such as ongoing EBE group with other CEFs, dedication to heal the subpersonas of Self-Insufficiency and Existential Aloneness Panic, participation in an ongoing Clinical Supervision Round, and attendance at the annual EBE Convention.
NOTICE OF SERVICEMARK
THE TERMS 'EBE' AND 'EMOTIONAL BODY ENLIGHTENMENT' AND THE SPECIFIC FORMATS OF ITS PROTOCOL REGIMEN ARE REGISTERED SERVICE MARKS WHOLLY OWNED BY DS BARRON.
ONLY THOSE WHO AGREE TO THE ABOVE GUIDELINES, HAVE COMPLETED BOTH THE PREMISES AND INTERN CLASS PARTS OF THE TRAINING, AND ARE CERTIFIED IN WRITING AS SUCH BY DS BARRON, MAY PRESENT THEMSELVES AS FACILITATORS OR TEACHERS OF EBE OR EMOTIONAL BODY ENLIGHTENMENT.
ANY USE OF 'EBE' OR 'EMOTIONAL BODY ENLIGHTENMENT' IN ANY VERBAL, WRITTEN, OR BROADCAST ADVERTISING OR SELF-PROMOTION BY ANYONE NOT SO CERTIFIED WILL CONSTITUTE UNAUTHORIZED USE AND BE GROUNDS FOR LEGAL ACTION